BAMMA welterweight and lightweight champion Terry Brazier spoke to the media about his lightweight title win over Rhys McKee on Thursday night at York Hall, London. Brazier will now go down as only the second fighter in BAMMA history to become a two-division champion.
Brazier talks on
- Holding the British welterweight, BAMMA welterweight and lightweight championships.
- Rhys McKee’s toughness.
- The possibility of renewing his BAMMA contract.
- The weight cut.
- Stepping up in competition.
- Taking on Norman Parke in the lightweight division.
- Dan Hardy and his team.
- The toughest fight out of his last 3 fights.
- Interest in a potential bout with Tim Wilde.
- Fighting Marc Diakiese for his UFC contract.